Blog Caption

Blog Caption

November 9, 2012

Sweet Friday - Sparkly Monogram Cookies

I do believe these are my favorite cookies that I've ever made...
I love the monogram...
I love the colors together...
and of course I love the sparkle...
Stacy from Preppy & Pink asked if I could make monograms 
for a baby shower she is hosting...
She said the colors were pink & gold...
and she'd like gold glitter on them if I had it...
Ask and ye shall receive...
I am used to working with disco dust (aka edible glitter)...
but this gold was a bit challenging...it just stuck and the extra didn't want to come off...
I was like pigpen but instead of dust...I had a cloud of glitter...
The hub told me that I looked like Edward (from Twilight) when he goes in the sunlight
because I sparkled so much...
There are worse things to be than sparkly...right?
I do love the way they turned out though...
I hope she does too!
Here's to a weekend full of sparkly goodness!

Post a Comment