Blog Caption

Blog Caption

August 20, 2013

Monograms and Ideas

Well Goosie Girl wanted all her folders & notebooks monogrammed this year...
Sounds good to me...who am I to say no to a monogram...
This was the last notebook that I did at 7:30 this morning...
It really does give a lot of style...
And if you have to take notes and do work...
it should be done in something pretty...
Lately I've become obsessed with monograms & personalization...
If you look at my pins on Pinterest there's definitely a common denominator...
Julia Child once said...

And I am definitely tremendously interested...
It's no surprise that my favorite cookie to do is the monogram...
So I'm kicking around the idea that I might like to add a bit to the design portion 
of Sweet Goosie Girl...
(confections . designs . celebrations . inspired living)
with a few monogrammed and/or personalized items in addition to cookies...
Why not?

Post a Comment