Blog Caption

Blog Caption

November 4, 2013

Silver and Gold Thanksgiving Cookies

It's hard to believe how fast the holidays are sneaking up on us isn't it?
I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it.
I designed these Thanksgiving cookies in silver and gold...
perfect for matching with any household, decorations, china and the like.
If you're like me, I try to decorate for Christmas before Thanksgiving...
(I know...I know...you're not suppose to)
So traditional Thanksgiving colors tend to not match the decor that I'm sporting...
These are perfect for both people like me and the traditionalists...
More designs will be coming which will be perfect for mixing and matching...
Let's start with these...
Oh!  and did I mention these make the perfect hostess gifts?
More on that will be coming this week!

Post a Comment