Blog Caption

Blog Caption

March 31, 2014

Disney Movie Frozen - Olaf Cookies

Well one good thing about the field trip to Washington DC
was that I got to see the movie Frozen...
It was absolutely precious!
Other than that...
The trip about did me in...
and I'm not joking one.single.bit...
I'm still recouperating and it's been a week...
I've decided field trips are not my thing anymore...
Especially when they require a 15 hour (or longer on the way up) bus ride...
Been there...done that...don't care to do it anymore...
There's no place like home!


1 comment:

  1. There’s something special about this movie that I’m soooo addicted to it. Maybe because it tells more of sisterly love, something that’s been neglected to most of the romantic animated films. Happy enough that Frozen the movie was a sure hit at home. Lol!
    and YES! Olaf was a part of my entire addiction =)))
    http://meowchie.snydle.com/frozen-the-movie.html

    ReplyDelete