Blog Caption

Blog Caption

April 28, 2014

Bulldozer Construction Cookies

I decided it was time to clear the path in relation to eating healthy and exercise...
I saw a before/after photo on instagram that peaked my interest...
perhaps it was because the girl looked similar to me...
I read her story and it gave me inspiration...
I started at that point to try and eat clean...
No thinking about it...
No planning for it...
I just started...
This thought process for me kind of goes along with the book I'm reading, Love Does...
How many times do we want to do something...
but instead of actually doing it...
we think/plan/research/prepare/and never do...
Am I doing everything correctly with this whole clean eating?
Nope...
Is it hard?
Yep...
Does it take a lot of time & energy?
Yep...
But I'm actually taking steps...
They may be small steps but they are steps...
If you keep doing the same thing...
You'll always get the same result...
I don't want the same result this time...
It definitely way easier to eat crap and not exercise...
It's all about progress not perfection!

Post a Comment