Blog Caption

Blog Caption

June 11, 2014

Monogrammed Old Navy Pajamas

Goosie Girl and I swung into Old Navy yesterday...
and what did our wandering eyes spy...
but the cutest preppy seahorse PJ bottoms...
Did we buy them for ourselves?
Nope...
We bought them (and a matching cami) for Auntie's birthday...
(my sister and Goosie Girl's aunt)...
We took them home and added a festive little monogram...
I mean who doesn't love personalized pjs...right?!...
and voila'...
a perfect gift!
Now...you may start seeing more personalized items other than cookies...
You do know that Sweet Goosie Girl is made up of 
confections ... designs ... celebrations ...  and inspired living...
I'm going to try and branch out a little...
Why not...
You should do what you think about all the time...
and preppy personalized pretties are the top of my list...

Post a Comment