Blog Caption

Blog Caption

July 18, 2012

Cookie Packaging

I get asked quite a bit from potential customers
how I ensure cookies won't break during shipping...
Although I have no control over the United States Postal Service...
I do take a few small precautions of my own...
First, I heat seal my pretty & delicious confections in a cello bag...
No stale cookies here!
If they are to be favors they are tied with a ribbon...
If they are to be plated they will be folded down for easy opening...
Then I proceed to bubble wrap each fragile treat...
Once I snuggle them in the box...
I add more cushion for their travels...
Finish off the box with a Sweet Goosie Girl sticker and ribbon...
Just because...
Finally...they take their seat in their priority box...
get swaddled with more shred...
sealed up...
and sent on their trip...
Bon Voyage little pretties!

Post a Comment