Blog Caption

Blog Caption

July 31, 2012

Working Hard and Not Smart

I am so truly blessed to have my own business...
Since this is a new venture I am still working out kinks...
figuring out processes and all those fun things that you must do to run smoothly...
Today, though, I'm really feeling like I'm working HARD and not SMART...
Do you ever get that way?
Right now I want Calgon to come and take me away...
I'm tired!
I think I'm getting myself too caught up in the labor part
which exhausts me and depletes the creativity/joy part...
I need to find that balance...
Perhaps it might be adding a team member to Sweet Goosie Girl...
I'll have to see but I feel good that at least I recognize it...
It's all a work in progress...always tweaking to make it better...
I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments on how you find that balance!


image via Tumblr

Post a Comment