Blog Caption

Blog Caption

September 28, 2012

Edible Imaging and Design Deconstructed

So what do you mean by edible imaging and design on a cookie?
The first time I ever heard of it was from Sweetopia
when she used this process (see the cookies below) on The TomKat's printables...
(that's  The TomKat's  actual printables on the cookies)

 I never really thought more about it until now...
With the world of printables...
why not use those precious graphics on cookies to further accent your party?
I have invested in the tools to do it...
an edible printer, edible ink and edible icing sheets (in which to print the image on)...
I still use Sweet Goosie Girl's delicious cookies & frosting...
the image just slides on top of the frosting...
I add a pretty border with more decadent frosting...
and voila'...
All you have to do is provide the graphics you want to use...
Let's look at a preppy invite that we may or may not use 
for Goosie Girl's upcoming birthday...
Since I want to focus on the orange & black...
I could take the witch with the orange/white striped stockings...
and add it to a small round cookie (2.5") to accent my dessert table...
(this is the actual image that would be on the cookie)
Can't you just see this festive sweet amongst all the goodies?
How about a personalized cookie favor to send home with the girls...
This exact image on a square cookie (3.5"), in a cello bag and tied with a bow...
Preppy preciousness!
Isn't it awesome?!
That's just it!
The possibilities are endless...
I love how you can personalize everything...
Even the invitation could be put on a cookie...
that's the fabulous thing about it...
Everything and anything can be put on one of Sweet Goosie Girl's delicious cookies!
I'm SO excited!


Post a Comment