Blog Caption

Blog Caption

September 19, 2013

Emmy Awards Details Part 2 - Chugging Along

I finally finished up my existing orders for the week...
and have been able to start on The Emmy cookies...
(Thanks to my parents who are my bakers)
I posted a question to instagram...
asking what colors I should use...
All said Sweet Goosie Girl colors...
So pink and blue it is...
I'm keeping it simple (you know that's my motto)
with the words "The Emmys" in navy with a pink beaded border (I will post pics soon)...
I really like how they are turning out...
When you are only doing one design...
it's amazing how fast you can crank them out...
Today (in addition to cookies) I need to work on my marketing materials...
and call the various media outlets...
So far so good (except for the fact that my arm is already tired)...
Thanks again for everyone's support and well wishes!

Post a Comment