Blog Caption

Blog Caption

September 30, 2013

Emmy Awards - Part 3 - The Finished Product

There are no words to express how glad I am that these little pretties are done...
I knew it was going to be a big job but that was an understatement...
800 of these little guys decorated & packaged in 6 days...
Never again...
I'm serious...it about did me in...
It started off easy...just decorating some cookies...but...
they.didn't.ever.end.
they were like the Energizer Bunny...they kept going and going...
While I decorated...
my family (husband, daughter, mother, father, sister & 2 year old niece) packaged...
Putting together boxes...cutting stickers...cutting ribbon...heat sealing...adhering stickers...shred...tying bows...
We piled them on card & sofa tables...
Monday was the last day of decorating...
Tuesday was the last day of packaging...
Wednesday...they went to FedEx...
No fancy Fragile stickers on these...
They just needed to go...
I hope Hoda shares them with Kathie Lee on Wednesday...
do you think she will?
Tomorrow I'm going to share what I learned during all this...
Stay tuned...

Post a Comment