Blog Caption

Blog Caption

January 9, 2014

Crab Cookies

I made these for a Lemon & Lime Event baby shower...
They are amazing event planners in the Maryland area...
and I always love to see their eyecandy...
It's funny when I hear people say that social media sites like Facebook & Instagram 
are toxic, full of drama & fake...
They must follow the wrong people!
I'm inspired daily, in all areas of life, whenever I visit those sites...
I get to interact and collaborate with like minded people...
It challenges me...not because I feel like I have to keep up with them...
but because I want to be better than I was yesterday...
I learn from people, see ideas, ways of doing things that I hadn't thought of 
and just good ole fashion life...
What's wrong with that?
It's how I met Katey from Lemon & Lime Events!
I'm blessed to have inspiration galore at the tip of my fingers!
Happy Tuesday!



Post a Comment