Blog Caption

Blog Caption

January 20, 2014

Personalized Anchor Cookies

Anchors were the first cookies I ever sold on Etsy...
I sure have learned a lot since then...
Last year's motto ended up being "fly by the seat of your pants"...
I didn't set out to choose this...
it just kind of happened...
This year as I'm trying to be more intentional & focused...
(DEFINITELY a work in progress...two steps forward...one step back)
I'm ready to become better...
Last year was hurry up and get it done...
This year I'm trying to really do my best when I decorate...
I want to get back to learning new techniques...
That went by the wayside...
I want to improve upon what I already know how to do...
I don't want to become stagnant...
As Ina Garten says "I'm going to turn up the volume"...
God blessed me with a talent and I need to use it to bring glory to him...
Slow & steady AND progress not perfection!
Have a great day!

Post a Comment