Blog Caption

Blog Caption

April 16, 2012

Anchor Cookie Wedding Favors

Oh. My. Goodness.
These little pretties about did me in...
Not the cookies themselves but the having to work two jobs part...
These still were a big order but if I hadn't had school to contend with...
they would have been a breeze...
(note to self...only 36 more school days and then no more...only Sweet Goosie Girl)
I truly feel for people who work more than one job!
I was getting up extra early...decorating for an hour or so before school...
going to school and teaching all day...
and then coming home and working until 9:00 or so each night...
Sorry...I'm whining...
Who cares now!  I'm done!  YAY!
And they turned out perfectly!
.
You can't appreciate the gold luster dust on the dots but it's very pretty in person...
They have a classy metallic sheen...
They are all packaged up and nestled in their box...
(or should I say boxes)
waiting to be snuggled in yet another box for their journey...
Anchors Away!
Best wishes to Kassen!  
Thank you for letting Sweet Goosie Girl be a part of your special day!

Post a Comment