Blog Caption

Blog Caption

April 24, 2012

Making Things Happen

I am so ready to make it happen...
What is "it" you ask?
"It" is everything my life encompasses...God, family, friends, Sweet Goosie Girl, living, celebrations, creativity and the list goes on and on...
I'm counting down minutes until I head to Atlanta 
for the Making Things Happen workshop next Thursday...
I don't want to be someone who always wishes they would have had the courage
to do so and so...
I'm excited to be among a group of individuals of the same mindset
who are ready to set the world on fire with motivation and passion...
It's been a long time since I've felt this old spark and I'm glad to see it coming back to life...

As Ferris Bueller so eloquently put it...

Let's go!  Are you ready?!


images via:
Sweet Goosie Girl
2,3 Making Things Happen
Pinterest
Google

Post a Comment