Blog Caption

Blog Caption

June 27, 2012

Summertime

It has been a whirlwind since school ended...
Not in a bad way...just busy...
As soon as school was out, I had a large order of cookies to get out...
Then we went on a vacation with my family to the beach...
Came home for a day to repack...
and then drove to Nashville for a family reunion with my hub's side...
Nashville neighborhoods typography graphic art on canvas 12 x 36 x 1.5 by gemini studio
we got home late Monday night...
Got up bright and early Tuesday for Goosie Girl and I to go and help with
 Vacation Bible School...
It's all good...
I'm just ready to be...
to get in the Sweet Goosie Girl groove...
to create...
WEB create the life of your dreams 8x10 laura winslow photography 2 create the life of your dreams :: memorable words monday freebie :: laura winslow photography

What's on your agenda?

Post a Comment