Blog Caption

Blog Caption

June 15, 2012

Sweet Friday - A Sweet Peach Paperie Nautical Party

This party is the perfect ending to a fabulous week...

I have become a lover of all things nautical and this is no exception...
did an amazing job designing and styling this precious preppy party...
If you've never visited her, you really should...
She is just the sweetest thing and beautiful too...
I absolutely adore her work...
and what's funny is that many of my cookies coordinate with her products...

So when she asked if I could make my navy & pink anchor cookies 
for her daughter's birthday party...
I jumped all over it...what an honor!
And as you can see, she executed everything perfectly...


You definitely should take a field trip over to her site...say hello...look around...
You will LOVE her!

Cheers to a weekend full of all your favorites!

1 comment:

  1. I'm honored for you to share! Thanks for your sweet words! Our celebration would not have been nearly as cute without your talent and all our contributors! I can't wait for the next party! :)

    ReplyDelete