Blog Caption

Blog Caption

June 1, 2012

Sweet Friday - Time To Make It Official

Happy Friday and Happy June!
Only 4 more days of school...
Today is the day that I'm going to make it official...
I've don't know why I've been holding on...
I know I'm not going back...
God put this in front of my face this morning
and I knew it was time...
Hi.  How are you?  Busy, overwhelmed, tired, overwhelmed?  Did I say OVERWHELMED twice?  Why, yes I did.  I get it.  I have so been there and am there a lot.  Do that thing that has been weighing you down.  That thing you have been putting off out of fear.  Or laziness.  One of the two.  That thing you know you need to do for all the right reasons.  Do it.  Yes, you.  Do that thing today.  What are you waiting for?  Someone to push you off the cliff?  No one is going to do it for you.  You have to take action on what you really want.  Physical action, not just thinking about it.  There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. - Beverly Sills  Plain and simple:  If you want to make things happen, take the reins and make it happen.   - Lara
Wish me luck!


images via:
Dare 4 More
Making Things Happen

1 comment: