Blog Caption

Blog Caption

October 31, 2012

A Halloween Inspired Birthday Party

Happy Halloween!
I thought it was most appropriate to share Goosie Girl's 13th birthday party today 
since it was halloween inspired...
Of course she wanted a food table filled with yummies...
(I just love this spider tablecloth that I got from Michaels)
She invited 5 friends over for a sleep over...
They were so impressed with the little details of the table (which made me swoon)...
I put their dinner 
(consisting of  a Chick fil'a sandwich, fries, apple slices, condiments & a festive napkin)
in a gable box and tied it up oh so pretty...
I used simple black cups and attached a name card and a stripey straw for their drinks...
OMG they said...usually at a party we just eat greasy pizza on paper plates and write our names with a sharpy on our cups...not here you don't!
They had popcorn for movie time (or just to munch on)...
In lieu of the birthday cake, we opted for layered cupcakes in clear glasses...
the spoons were black striped and I added some pink glitter for glitz...
And of course we had to have some of Sweet Goosie Girl's cookies...
(these were done using the edible imaging)
Just simple, pretty & delicious...
I wish I would have taken a picture of when I woke up Saturday morning...
there wasn't much left...
Goosie Girl and her friends had a great time...

**I ordered the gable boxes, popcorn boxes, wooden spoons & black/white lollipops
from Kara's Party Ideas...I must say that I was not impressed with the quality of the gable boxes/popcorn boxes and would not order from them again. 

Spider tablecloth, ribbon, flowers, stickers & striped straws all came from Michaels...

Hanging spiders came from Party City

Post a Comment