Blog Caption

Blog Caption

October 9, 2012

A Nautical Birthday Party in Dubai

Sweet Goosie Girl has gone international...
My anchor cookies were sent to Dubai for a birthday party...
and here they are in action...
I didn't actually send them to Dubai myself...
I mailed them to her Florida address and she had them shipped over there...
She did a fabulous job with the party...

I love her table settings...
and the different stations around the room...


Thank you SO much for letting Sweet Goosie Girl be a part of your party!
Here's to a Tuesday filled with being thankful!

photography via sarahc.me

1 comment:

  1. I see that the arrangement are very good and tables are setup very good. Drinks and other items are nicely decorate on the tables. Very nice birthday party.
    Birthday Party in Dubai

    ReplyDelete