Blog Caption

Blog Caption

October 2, 2012

Preppy Sea Turtle Party

Have you ever dropped by Sweet Peach Paperie?
You really should...
I adore Tracy and her paperie products are amazing...
She and I are on the same wave length...
a lot of my cookies match her designs...
So when she asked if I was up for preppy sea turtles...
Well...of course!
Take a peek at this precious party she designed & styled for her twin girls...

Swooning over these tablecloths...

Look!  Sweet Goosie Girl's preppy sea turtles...

Aren't sea turtles just the cutest?!
They're just so happy...


Just loving how she put lunch in the bucket...



Sea turtle soap favors...so fun!

And here are the birthday girls...

Thanks for letting Sweet Goosie Girl be a part of this precious, preppy party!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing, Terri! I appreciate your sweet, sweet words!! :) Your cookies are quickly becoming my very favorite addition to our parties!

    ReplyDelete