Blog Caption

Blog Caption

January 7, 2013

It's Time To Make Things Happen

Gosh it seems like a long time since I have blogged...
I am so ready to get back in that routine...
maybe not every day but definitely every other...
and not just about cookies...
Of course many posts will showcase the latest confections that I have done...
but I am so much more than sweets...
I just love the new year...
all the energy, goal writing, & inspiration fires me up...
And this year, it is really time to make things happen...
and I am ready to live life with intention, all the while keeping it simple...
Simple...
This word means so much to me...
Clearing the clutter (like the 8 large garbage bags I collected from cleaning out my closet)... quality over quantity...not doing what everyone else is doing...
Focusing on what matters...doing the things that fire me up...
Life is way to short to sit idly and dream/think/plan/wish...
8x10 - COURAGE Inspired Wall Art Print Pink
I need to DO...I want to DO!
I don't want to be just another person who goes through the motions...

After all, you only life once...why not live with intention and focus on what fires you up...

Post a Comment