Blog Caption

Blog Caption

January 16, 2013

Progress Not Perfection

So here we are in week 3 of the New Year...
Every morning I read over my mission statement 
that I created as I did my goal setting via Lara Casey...
It helps me to be intentional during the day...
The more I've done this, the more processes I've been putting into place
which seems to be equalling working smarter and not harder...
(which was a big issue for me last year...I felt like I was doing the opposite)

Because I am trying to be proactive...planning and DOING (notice that action word there)
I don't feel like I'm having to REact all the time...
So does that mean that everything is perfect in Sweet Goosie Girl's world?
Hardly!  But you know what...
Life isn't perfect...it's hard work...
Remember...progress not perfection!
Thanks Emily Ley for this inspiration...

Post a Comment