Blog Caption

Blog Caption

January 28, 2013

Week 5 of the New Year

So here we are...the last week of January...
Week 5 of the new year...
How are the goals going?
So far so good for me...
But I must say that I don't have the momentum that I had when I first started...
Especially when it comes to exercise...
That is always such a struggle!
I wish I could be one of the those people who loved to work out...
I love it when I'm done...
Progress not perfection though...
I do feel like I'm working smarter and not harder...
it's nice to have my weekends back to focus on what matters...
I was home by myself on Saturday...
and laid on the couch and watched 2 Hallmark movies with the Spooky dog...
I can't tell you the last time I've done that...so relaxing!
Okay...so now I'm going to DO...
ugh...stupid exercise...
Tell me how it's all going with you!

Post a Comment