Blog Caption

Blog Caption

January 23, 2013

Monogram Script Cookies

I know you know how much I love monograms...
I say it about everyday...
But I do!
They're so charming and personalized...
Seriously, it's my favorite cookie to work on...
I just get in the rhythm and go...loving every minute...
Everyone says to find your niche and be original right...
I have truly found what works for me...
No, my cookies are not the most ornate...
No, I don't do characters...hate them actually...
Mine are simple...they have their own style...
and I like that...
This is the first time I've done the vines script...
I LOVE!
Perfect for a baptism (the celebration they are going to)...
Perfect for a boy or girl...
Perfect in any color combo...
Just perfect all the way around...
Monogram love!


3 comments:

  1. I would be so happy if I could ice such a gorgeous monogram! I love your style:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love your style!!! By far the most beautiful and classic cookies! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete