Blog Caption

Blog Caption

January 8, 2013

What Fires Me Up

One of the parts of the goal setting that I had to do
is figure out what I want to say yes too more often in 2013...
in other words...what fire me up...
I even had to create a Pinterest board to pin these images & inspiration...
Here's just a few of the things that I am saying yes to more often in 2013:
Clearing the clutter...
(in all aspects)
Keeping it simple...
(everything)
Keep it simple
Being well put together...
(because it makes me feel better and look better)
Quality over quantity...
(I use to say this to my students all the time...funny how it's come back in to my life)
DOING instead of just planning/thinking...
(I MUST DO)
YOU MUST DO
Healthy in mind, body, food & spiritual...
(seek God first)
Daily
It it easy?  No.
Does it take effort?  Yes.
I have to look at this list daily so I can keep my mind focused...
Baby steps...
What fires you up?

images via:

Post a Comment